Top 10: My Top 10 Favorite Outfits from 2016

Hello all! This year has been a big year for me...I graduated from college and announced my consignment business, which will be opening in 2017. Plus I am now employed full time! In addition to all of that exciting news, this has been one of my most prolific blog years and has included some of my favorite outfits of all time. So for our top 10 list today, we are going to look back at some of my favorite outfits from 2016! Let me know if I forgot your favorite outfit or if you have any thoughts in the comments below. XO

2016, leather, stripes, summer, top 10
1. This striped shirt was a staple in my wardrobe this summer. It is so versatile and easy to wear. Plus, this blog shoot was one of the most fun shoots I've ever had. My mom takes most of the amazing photos you see on the blog and it is always an adventure for us as we try new poses and locations.  

2016, pearls, sequins, summer, top 10
2. Sequins are a regular occurrence in my wardrobe and I love this statement making jacket. This was the perfect outfit when my boyfriend and I went out in New York. This is by far one of my favorite outfits of 2016! 
2016, lefty, ruffles, summer, top 10

3. Ruffles were a new addition to my wardrobe this year and I am excited about them to say the least. This was just one of the ruffled outfits I've worn in 2016. 

2016, leather, personal, ruffles, summer, top 10


4. I wore ruffles again on the first day of my new job! I bought this outfit as my "first day of school outfit" at my job, but this shirt became one of my favorites this fall and I don't go more than a couple of days without wearing this skirt! Must be lucky! 

2016, pastel, summer, top 10
5. Pastels have always been one of my favorite color groups, but this year, I have loved wearing lots of pastel accents against navy. Mixing pastels together is also one of my favorite ways to add more color to an outfit. 

2016, 60s vibe, fall, pink, top 10
6. The 60s were a huge style influence for me this year. I have loved channeling that decade with mini skirts, color blocking, and big earrings. This was one of my favorite 60s looks from 2016. 

2016, fall, pink, top 10

7. A new thing for me in 2016 was utilizing the tailor. Let the "Taylor goes to the tailor" jokes begin, but I have been extremely thankful to have a tailor when I am not ready to give up on pieces that don't fit quite right. 

2016, hat, layering, stripes, turtleneck, turtleneck thursday, winter, top 10

8. My new blog series this fall/ winter has been all about turtlenecks- tips and tricks for wearing them. Make sure to stay tuned on Thursdays for even more fun turtleneck ideas. This has been my favorite turtleneck outfit so far! 

2016, dress pants, fall, mad men, red lips, top 10
9. I have been loving turtlenecks this winter, but also cozy knits in general. I love the idea of wearing a bulky sweater with feminine details like red lipstick. The combination gives any outfit that extra oomph as well as making it look elegant. 

patterns, red lips, t-shirt, tartan, top 10
10. My final look from this weeks top 10 was actually from Christmas Eve a couple days ago. I love pairing t-shirts with big jewelry and dressing it up with heels. This outfit came together perfectly and had just the right amount of holiday flair. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,