Ruffles and International Left-Handers Day

Saturday, August 13, 2016





Hello all! Today is one of my favorite days of the year even though it always seems to sneak up on me. Today is International Left-Handers Day! Out of everyone, only 10% of the world population is left-handed and I am one of them. I have always identified very strongly as a left-handed person and since creating this blog, being left-handed has become even more important to how I identify myself. Next year, I am thinking I am going to throw a left-handers day party so the day can't sneak up on. Plus it seems like the perfect excuse to throw a party! Any ideas for what we should do? Also, if you are a lefty or have any lefty friends/ relatives, I would love to hear about it in the comments below XO 


0 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)