The Cape

Rachel Zoe's Box of Style Cape

Rachel Zoe's Box of Style Cape

Rachel Zoe's Box of Style Cape

Rachel Zoe's Box of Style Cape

Almost a year ago, I subscribed to Rachel Zoe's Box of Style. I love subscription boxes and this one seemed perfect for me. You only get one every quarter so I've only gotten three so far, but I've gotten some great pieces like my caftan and this cape! 
I was a little iffy about the cape when it first arrived because it is so stark and black and white, which made me think of a black and white cookie, not a piece of clothing. But it is so soft, so I decided to at least give it a try. Thank goodness I did because I absolutely adore it! It is so easy to throw on over an outfit no matter how many layers you are wearing. Plus, it is just so chic! I can't wait to wear it more this fall and winter. XO

Labels: , ,