Pages

60s Inspired Style

Tuesday, October 18, 2016





Hello all! My outfits are normally not directly influenced by movies, people, or other things I've seen. However, once I'm dressed and out the door, I sometimes feel like I just walked off a certain movie set and forgot to take off my costume. Earlier this year, I got that feeling with this Mad Men-esque outfit. Today, I felt like Alicia Vikander in Man from Uncle. First of all, I love that movie. It gives me costume envy every time I watch it! Secondly I love Alicia so I was not upset about channeling her. There is just something about a turtleneck, mini skirt, and tall boots that is very 60s to me! Anyways, this skirt is a newer addition to my wardrobe and it is just perfect for fall because I can easily pair all of my turtlenecks with it! XO 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)