Color block Mini Dress





I just recently rediscovered this dress in the depths of my closet. I was a little skeptical when I found it because I avoid orange at all costs. However, with the cream and blue, I didn't mind it as much as usual. On the hanger, this dress was cute. Not anything too exciting, but cute. But as soon as I put it on,  I knew it was going to become a staple in my wardrobe. It is extremely comfortable, but what I love about it so much is it makes me feel like I just walked off of the set of Mad Men. I love the late 60s vibe of this dress and how it is fitted and flattering without being a body con dress. Plus, did I mention the awesome kangaroo pocket? Because it has one and y’all know how I feel about dresses with pockets! Love! 
In addition to the usual awesome outfit posts, keep an eye out for some exciting new additions to the blog as well as some big news! To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe for our newsletter using the little box on your right! XO 


Labels: , , , ,