Bright and sunny despite the weather!


It was raining and miserable here today and yesterday. So I decided to brighten up my day with some of my new peppy J.Crew purchases! I hope y'all are having a good week and get excited about the 4th tomorrow! XO
Necklace: Maybe my new favorite necklace...helps me toughen up any outfit! From Courtney Kerr's collection for Baublebar! 
Glasses: As always, my glasses are from The View on Elm and yes, they are real :) 
Coat: I have a really hard time finding raincoats! This one is old that I found buried in the sale room at the Anthro. Here are three cute ones I just saw at JCrew! 1,2,3
Shirt: This shirt is old from J.Crew I think, similar one here, but it is comfortable and versatile! 
Belt: AHH I just got this and I am so excited! A hot pink belt is so easy when I want to spruce up an outfit! Plus they come in a bunch of different colors! 
Skirt: As you may have noticed, I'm not a big skirt person, but this one was just too cute to resist! 
Shoes: My new ballet flats are again Bloch, check out Monday's post to see where to buy them!