A few of my favorite things








Hello all! Happy Christmas Eve! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. This outfit is one of my favorite things I have worn lately because the component parts are some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. First of all this flannel is my favorite shirt. It is a real flannel material so super warm. It is great for a casual day, but also fun to dress up for work. Then there is this coat. I mean, do I need to say more? It is just so perfect, I couldn't ask for a better coat. Sometimes I feel a little aggressive when I wear it, but normally I just ignore that and keep on rocking it. I am so glad I made the decision to buy this. Finally there is my scarf. Sure it's just a plain black blanket scarf, but I bought it when I lived in England so it has lots of fond memories attached to it. Plus it is by far the best scarf to travel with. You can wrap it up in a bunch of different ways because it is long and not too thick. Then, on an airplane or outside, it is big enough that you can basically wrap the whole thing around you body. If you don't already have one of these in your wardrobe, I would highly recommend it! I hope y'all have a wonderful rest of you evening and until next time! 


Labels: , , , , , ,