Girly Dress Pants

2017, OOTD, winter, button-down, dress pants, girly, J.Crew, lace, pearls,

2017, OOTD, winter, button-down, dress pants, girly, J.Crew, lace, pearls,

2017, OOTD, winter, button-down, dress pants, girly, J.Crew, lace, pearls,

2017, OOTD, winter, button-down, dress pants, girly, J.Crew, lace, pearls,


I know I wear a lot of skirts and dresses, but they typically aren't my go-to. I love skirts and dresses, but I normally gravitate towards pants. Since entering the work-force, I've started to wear pants less and less because I find that dress pants are not always very flattering for me. However, I have just recently found these pants as well as another pair that I've just added to my wardrobe. They are high-waisted and a little cropped, but they hit at just the right place for me. I love that they are lace because it gives them a girly detail that I am always looking for in an outfit. A white button-down with some interesting details and a girly but oversized cardigan were the perfect accompaniments. Now I still felt like I needed to wear heels just so I didn't feel stumpy, but I love any excuse to wear heels. 
Do you guys ever have trouble finding dress pants? I feel like so many dress pants these days are made for super skinny, athletic built women so if you have hips at all, you are basically out of luck. These, while they do accentuate my hips, do so in a flattering way and I didn't feel constricted wearing them. What do y'all think? 
Also, check out my art blog to read a little bit more about my New York trip two weeks ago! 
Until next time...


Labels: , , , , , , , ,