CHEETAH

2017, OOTD, winter, cheetah, J.Crew,

2017, OOTD, winter, cheetah, J.Crew,

2017, OOTD, winter, cheetah, J.Crew,

2017, OOTD, winter, cheetah, J.Crew,

2017, OOTD, winter, cheetah, J.Crew,

2017, OOTD, winter, cheetah, J.Crew,


Cheetah print is by far my favorite print. I love it no matter where or not it is on shoes, a scarf, or a fabulous jacket like this! I originally wasn't going to get this coat because I already have a furry cheetah vest, seen here, but I just couldn't help myself! It was just too fabulous to pass up. My original hesitation was how does one even wear a cheetah print coat without looking silly? So for my first outfit, I decided to keep it pretty basic with all chambray and pearls. The coat added the perfect pop to an otherwise simple outfit. I am not going to lie, I've already worn this coat 4 times and I've only had it for a week. I can't wait to see what else I can pair it with this winter! 

P.S. if you aren't already signed up for my newsletter, you definitely should! First of all, you will get updates on all of my new posts, but you will also receive my new weekly newsletter with style insights, early ebay postings, and sneak peaks into what I do behind the scenes and what is coming up on the blog. 





Labels: , , , ,