Red Lips and a New Project

2017, fall, work wear, stripes, red, red lips, Nars, J.Crew,

2017, fall, work wear, stripes, red, red lips, Nars, J.Crew,

2017, fall, work wear, stripes, red, red lips, Nars, J.Crew,

2017, fall, work wear, stripes, red, red lips, Nars, J.Crew,


Hello all! Happy Friday! It has been a good week over here, but I am excited about a fun and social weekend starting tonight. Keep up with all of my adventures this weekend on my instagram and my instagram stories
You might have noticed that I have been experimenting with my lipstick a lot more lately. I used to be pretty neutral when it came to lipstick, I wouldn't even wear it most days. But I started wearing them a lot more once I started working and wasn't just going to class. Now, I love them and have finally worked up he nerve to start experimenting. Red seemed like a pretty good option to start with and I just love this shade from Nars. It is one of their new powermatte lip pigments and it goes on as a liquid, but doesn't dry out your lips at all like most lipsticks. It also stays on through EVERYTHING. I only reapplied it once yesterday! I would really recommend these and I'd love to hear what you think about them. Also if you have any colors you love, let me know so I can try them out too...this color is called starwoman, how fab is that?! 
In other news, I have also started a new project! I thought I wasn't quite busy enough as it was...ha! Anyways, now that I am more involved with the art scene here in Greensboro, I wanted to have a platform to discuss all of the art that I am looking at and discovering here in town and in the surrounding area. So, I've created a new blog! It's called Art Around Town and I just created it this week. I'd love any of your feedback and will definitely be looking for any art recommendations if you have any! Until next time, XO


Labels: , , , , , , ,