Knit and Tartan

2017, fall, puppy, OOTD, neutrals,

2017, fall, puppy, OOTD, neutrals,

2017, fall, puppy, OOTD, neutrals,

2017, fall, puppy, OOTD, neutrals,

2017, fall, puppy, OOTD, neutrals,


Remember when I mentioned that I was obsessed with this sweater? Well I wasn't kidding. The first day we've had where the high was below 70, I grabbed this sweater out of my closet. I love this sweater because it is chunky, but still breathable. It is slightly cropped so perfect for layering under without being bulky. 
Normally, as you know, my outfits are not all neutrals. But I loved layering lots of neutrals for this outfit. The slight tartan pattern on these pants was perfect to add a subtle pop while still staying very neutral. Sometimes you just have to mix it up and for me, this neutral outfit was the perfect way to do that! 
I am a little tired today after a late night last night, but a nice nap this afternoon and I will be all set for another exciting evening! Follow my Insta story to stay tuned on all of my activities this weekend! Until next time, XO

P.S. How cute is  this puppy that crashed my photo shoot?! 

Labels: , , , ,