Fall Palette

2017, fall, OOTD, J.Crew, cheetah, trench coat, over the knee boots, leather, burgundy,

2017, fall, OOTD, J.Crew, cheetah, trench coat, over the knee boots, leather, burgundy,

2017, fall, OOTD, J.Crew, cheetah, trench coat, over the knee boots, leather, burgundy,

2017, fall, OOTD, J.Crew, cheetah, trench coat, over the knee boots, leather, burgundy,


Hello all! I hope you are enjoying your week so far. It has recently been pointed out to me that I wear a lot of black and pink and not much else. While that is very true, in winter and fall, I do add in my favorite color...burgundy. This mix of red, brown, and purple is just perfect for my coloring and looks fabulous with all of the pink and black in my wardrobe! 
We have started to have occasionally cooler days here (definitely not today as the high is 85) but I am already comping at the bit to pull out all of my fall and winter clothes. This whole outfit is full of great transitional pieces because they are easy to layer and they satisfy my fall cravings without being too warm. This top, although a turtleneck, is actually sleeveless and very lightweight. Perfect to just wear right now and great for layering under sweaters and cardigans come fall and winter. My skirt is actually leather which in conjunction with the color makes it feel very fall like. Finally, this trench coat is one of my favorite things. It is a classic piece and looks great with almost everything. The best thing is that it isn't too heavy so perfect for when you need a light extra layer. Enjoy your Wednesday! Until next time, XO 



Labels: , , , , , , , ,