Summer Shades of Gray

2017, OOTD, J.Crew, Anthropologie, turtleneck, pink,

Good morning all! I know I said I was going to be blogging more regularly this week, but, to be honest, I've just been putting off this post. Sometimes you just don't have something to say and that has been me lately. I didn't want to post just so I could say I posted, but I actually wanted to be able to engage with y'all in some way. 

2017, OOTD, J.Crew, Anthropologie, turtleneck, pink,

Anyways, I've definitely been lacking motivation lately. A lot of that has stemmed from the fact that I have been struggling with my health, which makes me not like my pictures. No pictures, no post. But, I am tired of letting my own insecurities about my pictures and how I look get to me so we are back to posting today! 

2017, OOTD, J.Crew, Anthropologie, turtleneck, pink,

Although I adore this outfit, it is not necessarily bold or new or extremely interesting. But, it is important to have outfits in your arsenal that are cute and easy to wear. You don't want every outfit to be a loud statement making piece. Sometimes, it is nice to have a cute but simple outfit. I love monotone and I love the different shades of gray in this outfit and then the bright shock of pink. Perfect for a summer afternoon. Until next time, XO

Earrings: J.Crew; Top: Anthropologie, similar here and here; Shorts: J.Crew; Purse: J.Crew; Shoes: Bucketfeet; Watch: Omega; Glasses: The View on Elm.

Labels: , , , , ,