Stripes and Chambray

2017, summer, OOTD, chambray, stripes, personal, pearls, J.Crew, sparkly,

Hello all! Happy weekend! It is still early here because I'm writing this in advance to publish later, but I have lots going on today! I'm starting off this morning with one of my new favorite activities, the Farmer's Market! I love being able to support local farmers, plus I love the food. I've been a couple of weeks in a row and the hand pie lady (no surprise there since I get one every time) and the tomato people now recognize me! It feels like I am finally a regular in a town I've lived in my whole life! 

2017, summer, OOTD, chambray, stripes, personal, pearls, J.Crew, sparkly,

After the Farmer's Market, I am off to work at the Gallery. I am so excited about the show because it is finally all hung and it looks amazing! I want to buy it all for myself! But it is so exciting to be able to walk in every morning and say I did this. I could not be more excited about this job and this opportunity!

2017, summer, OOTD, chambray, stripes, personal, pearls, J.Crew, sparkly,

Finally, my parents are fabulous and are delivering the last bit of my furniture to my apartment! Now all I have to do is finish getting everything set up and decorate! I am loving the apartment so far and  I will definitely be posting more about it once it is all set up.

2017, summer, OOTD, chambray, stripes, personal, pearls, J.Crew, sparkly,

Well, enough about that for now, let's talk about clothes for a minute, this is a fashion blog after all! It has been pleasantly cool the past couple of days, which has been the perfect chance for me to start experimenting with layering and transitional pieces. I love wearing a chambray or a jean jacket as an outer layer with fun patterns underneath it. It just adds an extra dimension and the sparkly shoes were the perfect finishing touch. Until next time, XO

Necklace: Similar here; Top: Anthropologie, similar here and here; Chambray: J.Crew; Jeans: J.Crew; Purse: J.Crew; Shoes: J.Crew; Bracelets: Here, here, here, here, and here; Glasses: The View on Elm.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,