Pink and a BackPack for August New Beginnings



Hello all! I spent the entire evening baking, and man do I have an awesome recipe to share with y'all on Sunday! One of the things I'm most looking forward to when I move and start my new job is having some more time to experiment with my baking. I have been pinning up a storm with new ideas and I could always use suggestions, so email me if you have any! 

2017, personal, OOTD, pink, J.Crew, Kate Spade,

August is going to be such an exciting time for me because I am moving into my first apartment on my own and starting a completely new job. It is a totally blank slate for me and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. As I am starting off on this new journey, I've been thinking about other journeys that I've taken...going to college, studying abroad, the journey that has been the last year. All of them started in August, so it seems only fitting that I start again this August. 
2017, personal, OOTD, pink, J.Crew, Kate Spade,

Anything new in August always makes me think of going back to school and while I won't be starting school this August, it didn't seem right that I should miss out on back to school fashion! Every year for my first day of the year, I would always meticulously plan my outfit so it was as fabulous as possible. This outfit is made up of some of my favorite pieces right now and I just felt great when I put it on... exactly how you should feel on the first day of school. 

2017, personal, OOTD, pink, J.Crew, Kate Spade,

This adorable backpack from Kate Spade was the perfect finishing touch. It let me channel my new journey vibes and I got so many compliments on it when I went to a local bakery before work! Stay tuned for the awesome recipe this weekend and some fun outfit posts tomorrow and Saturday! Until then, XO. 

Earrings: J.Crew; Glasses: The View on Elm; Jacket: Old, similar here; Top: J.Crew; Skirt: Old J.Crew, similar here; Backpack: Kate Spade, similar here and here; Shoes: Vaneli, similar here


Labels: , , , , ,