What I'm Up To

Watching: Harry Styles on James Corden- Harry Styles was on James Corden's The Late Late Show all last week and he was phenomenal! I love James Corden already and loved seeing more of Harry Styles and the two cracked jokes and sang their way through the week. If you only watch one skit, make sure to check out their carpool karaoke. It was one of my favorite carpool karaokes so far! 


Listening to: Harry Style's new album- After watching James Corden and hearing him perform some of the songs, I've had this new album on repeat the last couple of days. It is so different and a breath of fresh air.

Reading: Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty- Now that I've started the TV show, it seemed only fitting that I should read the book. I'll let you know how it is! 

Until next time, XO

Labels: , , , ,