What I'm Up To

Watching: Arrival- My sister is home for the next week and on Saturday, she wanted to watch this sci-fi movie about an alien landing. Sci-fi and aliens normally aren't my thing, but I agreed to try it. I surprisingly really enjoyed the movie. It was very well written and I had not idea what was going to happen. Plus, Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner were both great. If you are looking for something different, I would definitely recommend this.

Listening to: There's Nothing Holding Me Back by Shawn Mendes- I am always looking for peppy, upbeat songs to sing along to on my commute. This song is so catchy and fun and has been perfect to wake me up and keep me focused on my drive. 


Reading: Kate and I finally finished Victoria and it was amazing! I loved it. But now that we've finished, we just started a new book that Kate picked out called "Behind Her Eyes". I just started it this morning, but I'll let you know how it goes.

As always, I would love any and all suggestions! Until next time, XO

Labels: , , , ,