Stripes and Sequins

2017, OOTD, spring, stripes, sequins,

Hello all! I cannot believe that it is already May 2017. It seems like just yesterday I was putting on this dress and going to my graduation party! So much has changed this year and I am so excited to see what the next year has in store for me. 
2017, OOTD, spring, stripes, sequins,

Last year, I chose this dress for my graduation party because it is so cute and it just made me happy. Whenever I am dressing for an important occasion, I try to choose things that make me feel good about how I look and make me happy. Then, I don't worry about any of that during the event itself.
2017, OOTD, spring, stripes, sequins,

I love this dress because it is striped with divers which is perfect of a summer party. I also love the cut which is unique, but still flattering. Finally, I love how there is room to add a little bling with your jewelry. How do y'all pick out an outfit for an important event? Until next time, XO

Labels: , , , ,