Oscar's 2017 Red Carpet...My favorites

I think we can all agree that the Oscar's last Sunday were dramatic enough for all of us, but, the red carpet was awesome! There were so many looks I loved, here are my favorites and I even included some men this time! 
2017, red carpet, Oscars,

Andrew Garfield looked so sharp in this classic tuxedo. I loved the little details from his cuffs and his shoes, but the otherwise simple assemble. 

2017, red carpet, Oscars,

Another tuxedo I loved was Dev Patel's. There is something so Bond-like about a white tuxedo jacket. Everything about it screams dapper. 

2017, red carpet, Oscars,

Emma Stone looked stunning as always in this gold number. I love the mix of embroidery and tassel and flapper-esque bottom is so unexpectedly cool! The minimal jewelry was the perfect choice with a dress like this and the soft waves in her hair added a hint of old Hollywood glamour. 

2017, red carpet, Oscars,
2017, red carpet, Oscars,






















Ruth Negga and Ginnifer Goodwin both went with red lacy numbers that I adore! I love the tiered details of Ginnifer Goodwin's and I loved the flowing nature of Ruth Negga's. Both women looked stunning and make me want to go buy a red dress! 

2017, red carpet, Oscars,

Jessica Biel was another actress who chose gold and sparkly for the red carpet. I love the long-sleeved column dress with the distressing throughout. It is such a simple, classic silhouette with modern details to make it pop. I also love how she paired this giant statement necklace with it. Goes to show that statement necklaces can still go with statement gowns. Also, the play of textures between the sequins and the feathers is intriguing and such a fun way to mix up the typical red carpet look. 

2017, red carpet, Oscars,

We are going to end on my favorite look, Taraji P. Henson. First of all, she looks absolutely stunning. The cut of the dress is perfect for her and I love the off-the-shoulder look with a bold necklace. This dress is my favorite look though because it is navy velvet. It is such an unexpected color/ material combination and it is flawless. My next ballgown is definitely going to be navy velvet! Until next time, XO


Labels: , ,