Over the Knee Boots









Hello all! Happy 2017! I hope you had a fun and exciting New Year's Eve. For our first post of 2017, let's talk about over the knee boots. They have been pretty popular for a while now and you probably noticed that they were never featured here. I have been debating getting these boots, but I was hesitant. Over the knee boots are so outside of my comfort zone. I was not really comfortable with the idea because I didn't know how I would wear them, and as someone who has always been a little insecure about my body, the thought of wearing boots that had to fit my foot, lower leg, and thigh, seemed a little daunting to say the least. But, the fashion universe had some other ideas, as it normally does. My mom got me this pair for Christmas and to be honest, I've already worn them three times and I absolutely adore them. They are so comfortable to wear and are an interesting detail for my outfit. I can't wait to find more ways to wear them and I'd love to hear your thoughts! XO




Labels: , , , , ,