Winter White- Practicing What You Preach

winter white, winter, 2016, knit, pearls, OOTD

winter white, winter, 2016, knit, pearls, OOTD

winter white, winter, 2016, knit, pearls, OOTD

I have always been a big proponent of wearing white after labor day, but I have never been one to wear a lot of winter white. So it seemed about time that I start practicing what I preach, hence this new skirt. I was a little nervous because I always have trouble finding things to wear with white, but since buying it last week I've already worn it twice! I love it with this cozy blue sweater. Mini skirts are always a great foil to an un-tailored knit and a perfect excuse to wear heels. The dark navy and white with silver sparkles also felt very appropriately like winter. This would also be a great outfit for Thanksgiving if you still need ideas! Also keep an eye out for some more Thanksgiving outfit ideas tomorrow!
Any ideas on how else to wear winter white? I'd love to hear them! XO

Labels: , ,