Winter Pink

winter, 2016, pink, sweater
My sister and I on Thanksgiving! 

winter, 2016, pink, sweater, fur

winter, 2016, pink, sweater, fur

winter, 2016, pink, sweater, fur

winter, 2016, pink, sweater, fur

During the warmer months, I tend to wear a lot of color, especially pink. But as soon as it gets colder, my wardrobe seems to shrink to include only black, navy, and merlot with an occasional inclusion of other colors. This year, I've been trying to include more of my summer colors- mainly pale pink if I'm being honest- in my winter wardrobe. It has been surprisingly easy so far as pale pink is the perfect foil for the deep jewel tones I stick to in winter. It can be hard to make summery clothes look appropriate for the season in November (I can't believe December starts tomorrow!). But so far, I have found that when paired with tights, a fun sweater, and something furry, summery pieces fit right in! XO

Labels: , , ,