Coral Polka Dots

polka dots, coral, personal, fall

polka dots, coral, personal, fall

polka dots, coral, personal, fall

polka dots, coral, personal, fall

polka dots, coral, personal, fall

Putting on an outfit always makes me think about all the other times I've worn the pieces. The fun things I did, the memories I made. That is part of the fun of clothes- they carry those memories and feelings. Sometimes, having that association with a piece can be bad. This sweater, for example, I wore for the first time when I got sick and had to go to the ER last year. Ever since then, I've struggled to wear it because of the bad mojo. But what I've come to realize is that you can overcome that bad mojo. Being sick last year was one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. Everyday was a struggle to get through. But everyday, I also learned a bit about my self. Being sick made me strong and now every time I wear this sweater I remember that. So if you have any clothes with bad mojo, rewrite that story and rock that outfit. XO 

Labels: , , ,