2016 CMAs

CMA, Hillary Scott, red carpet

I am loving this cape on the red carpet trend! We saw it a little bit earlier this year, but I love the old Hollywood glamour it brings to a look. Especially when the entire ensemble is this beautiful white like Hillary Scott's. 

CMA, 2016, red carpet, Jennifer Nettles

Jennifer Nettles has never really been on my red carpet radar, however this dress is incredible. It looks stunning on her and I love that she kept her accessories simple. With a detailed dress like this, you don't really need a lot of accessories and the detailed appliqué on this dress is beautiful and statement making enough on its own. 
  
CMA, red carpet, Kelsea Ballerini

Kelsea Ballerini looked so adorable in this dress. I absolutely adored the colors and she was only one of a couple who rocked the dark lip trend. Sometimes a simple cut dress is the best option on the red carpet, especially when there is such a loud pattern. 

CMA, Nicole Kidman, red carpet

I love Nicole Kidman's style, but I especially love how she is willing to take risks on the red carpet. This dress was definitely not your typical red carpet dress, but I adore the color and the style! 

Labels: , ,