Turtlenecks- my favorite type of clothing

turtleneck, fall, stripes, J.Crew

turtleneck, fall, stripes, J.Crew

turtleneck, fall, stripes, J.Crew

turtleneck, fall, stripes, J.Crew

turtleneck, fall, stripes, J.Crew

So if you are new to Lefty Living Life or haven't been paying close attention, I love turtlenecks and always have. It all started when I got my first pixie cut in seventh grade. During the winter, even if I was wearing a scarf, my neck would get so cold. So I started wearing turtlenecks as a necessity to stay warm. Now, they are so ingrained in my wardrobe, I don't think I could stop wearing them even if I wanted to. 
I love the huge, chunky, knit ones because they are just so warm and comfy. But, my favorite ones are these thin, cotton turtlenecks from J.Crew. They are perfect for this seasonal weather with a light jacket, but they are also a great base layer once it gets colder. J.Crew has some awesome colors this year that I would highly recommend. I would also love to hear if y'all have any ideas on how to wear turtlenecks this fall and how you feel about turtlenecks in general! I will probably be posting about them a lot, so I would love the feedback! XO 

Labels: , ,