Taylor at the tailor

pink skirt, tailor, sweater, fall clothes, transitional outfits

pink skirt, tailor, sweater, fall clothes, transitional outfits

pink skirt, tailor, sweater, fall clothes, transitional outfits

pink skirt, tailor, sweater, fall clothes, transitional outfits

Recently, I've change sizes a little for the first time in years and it has caused a lot of my clothes to fit oddly or be a little baggy. So, I decided to take some of my favorite pieces to a tailor to get them altered. Not to worry, I made A LOT of "Taylor going to the tailor" pun jokes while driving over there. 
I was a little worried because I had never altered anything other than a hemline. However, as you can tell with this pink skirt, there was nothing to worry about! The pieces I got altered fit me even better now then when I bought them. After this experience, I would definitely recommend taking clothes to get them altered and if you have any questions I would love to answers them! 
With these new fitting clothes came a new dilemma. I still want to wear them because they are almost completely new pieces, but the weather is changing. So I've had to get a little creative with my outfits. I discovered, though, that when it is 60 degrees in the morning and 80 degrees in the afternoon, a skirt, flats, and a sweater is the perfect amount of clothing for me! Thank goodness for our late North Carolina falls so I have time to squeeze in the rest of my transitional outfits before winter! XO
P.S. My bag is from this company that makes designer-esque handbags that are waterproof. They are awesome! And I would definitely recommend checking them out. 

Labels: , ,