Hot Pink and Rain Boots

Pink dress and rain boots

Pink dress and rain boots

Pink dress and rain boots

Pink dress and rain boots

So, funny story. As you can probably tell, I love shoes and I have quite a lot of them. My shoe size hasn't changed since I was thirteen and I have amassed quite a collection. For the last five plus years, I have gotten most of my shoes from a local boutique. The owner is awesome and has great taste so I always find something I like. Plus, they always have great end of season sales. 
Recently, my mom went shoe shopping at this boutique. When she walked in, the owner wanted to know my shoe-size because someone had returned a pair of Hunter rain boots with a broken buckle in a size 8. Of course, I am a size 8 so she gave me a great discount on the boots! 
Clearly, it pays off to have a relationship with local stores since it got me this awesome pair of boots! XO

Labels: , , ,