Top 10

Hello all! This week's Top 10 is centered around things I have been reading, watching, listening to, etc. There are a lot of words...I'm just warning you now :) So enjoy and I would love to hear what y'all think or hear about things you've been up to! XO 

1. Ocean's Eleven is one of my favorite movies of all time and they just announced a new all-women spin-off. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. 

2. I absolutely love song mash-ups for some reason and this one with the top hits of 2015 has been stuck in my head all week!

3. It is probably obvious by now that I love J.Crew and their new fall style guide has had me craving fall clothes all week. Plus, they have started reintroducing leopard into the collection, which I couldn't be more excited about! Katie Armour Taylor had a great overview of the fall style guide and here are some of my favorite looks.  
Rolled up trench sleeves with button-down and cheetah loafers? New life aesthetic. 

So clean and classy...I'll take three! 

I love all of the movement plus these shoes are incredible. 

4. You might not know this about me, but I love Game of Thrones...like unhealthy obsession levels of love. And their new trailer for the next season has me on the edge of my seat already! I can't wait for it to come back! Any good suggestions for what to watch while I wait? 

5. If you didn't already know, early this year, Christian Louboutin redefined nude with his collection of nude shoes to match a variety of skin tones. I love the idea of these and it is about time we reconsidered what nude means. 

6.  In other fashion news, I just learned about the horseshoe stamp Birkin bag...the 1% of the 1%. A super interesting read from Christie's

7. Speaking of Christie's, this summer was a record breaking year for them in Renaissance/ Baroque art (my specialty). If you are interested, I would check out this article for the coverage of an event that might not happen again in our lifetimes! 

8. For something a little more light, watch my new favorite James Corden carpool karaoke with Michelle Obama. I couldn't stop laughing and Michelle is magical. 


9. My other favorite thing to watch right now? The Great British Bake-Off. It is quintessentially British, funny, inspiring, and a cooking show only about baked goods. Basically everything I love and it's on Netflix! 

10. Finally, my best friend and I started a book club. Basically we live very far a part so we are reading the same book and talking about it in our weekly phone calls. First of all, I am terrible at bookclub because I never finish the reading (Sorry Kate!!!), but our book has been really interesting so far. It is called Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari. I have always loved Aziz, but the book is very well written and I am learning so much that I didn't know about dating in the modern world. Any suggestions for our next book? 

Labels: , ,