Black and White Power Dress






Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today we are going to be talking a little about confidence and what that has to do with what I wear. I think everyone has experienced self-doubt or insecurities about their appearance at one point or another. I certainly have a lot over the years and it is something that I deal with everyday. But the way I deal with it is through what I wear. My goal in the morning is not to have the cutest or trendiest outfit, it is to feel awesome in whatever I am wearing. Whether it is jeans and a t-shirt or a dress and heels, if I feel good about myself in my outfit then I have succeeded that day. 
Now some outfits make you feel good and other outfits make you feel like you can take over the world without even trying. I call those outfits my power outfits because they make me feel powerful and strong. This dress is one of those power outfits. Every time I put it on, I feel incredible and beautiful, but also like I can handle anything life has to throw at me. 
I know it's a little cheesy, but feeling good in your clothes is so important so make sure that you feel incredible in whatever you are wearing. XO 


Labels: , , ,