2016 VMAs

As usual, I wasn't able to actually watch the VMA's Sunday (because I went to sleep at 8pm officially making me an old person), but I loved catching up on some of the looks yesterday morning. Here were some of my favorite ones! I would love to hear what y'all thought about the VMA red carpet too so make sure to comment below XO 

The only person who can  outshine Beyonce? Her daughter Blue Ivy

Beyonce is always someone to keep an eye on at the red carpet. She knows what she is doing and always looks incredible. Sunday night was no exception, but the real story was how she was upstaged by Blue Ivy. It's no surprise that Beyonce's child is stylish beyond belief, but what an awesome red carpet debut with a full tulle skirt and matching sneakers! 

How many times is this girl going to make a come back?!

I love Britney just as much as the next 90s baby, but how many times is she going to make a comeback?! It's crazy, and also very impressive. Britney has definitely spent enough time on the red carpet to know what works and what doesn't and she proved that Sunday in this LBD that is both revealing and classic and incredibly flattering. We are impressed Britney. 

Colored mini dress and loose hair

I have always been a Hailee Steinfeld fan and Sunday night was no exception. I love the short, patterned mini dress that is flattering, but not overly revealing. 

high fashion on the VMA red carpet

I have never met a cape I didn't like and Holland looked in credible in this cape/jumpsuit ensemble. I love the idea of bringing old world glamour to the red carpet in this chic monotone outfit. I couldn't be more impressed. 

red jumpsuit

Tinashe had a different take on the jumpsuit with this modern, menswear inspired red jumpsuit. She looked incredible and I love the idea of all of that flowing fabric coming together in this effortless outfit. 

Women's Gymnastic team VMA

I love that the US Women's Gymnastic team came to the VMAs. They all looked beautiful and it was fun to see their personal styles after seeing them wear a uniform for the past month. So proud of these girls and all they accomplished at the Olympics this year! 

Labels: ,