Pale Pink and Purple



Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. A quick house keeping note. As some of you may know, I have had an app for the blog for the past 6 months or so. Recently, I've been struggling with the app and making it work with the blog so I have decided to remove the app. For those of you who have been using the app, I am sorry about this change and I hope you will continue reading Lefty Living Life. In place of the app, there are a couple of ways you can keep up with me. First of all, you could just check back here on the main website for new posts. Second of all, you could follow me on facebook and/ or bloglovin which will both be updated with my new posts. Finally, you could subscribe to my email newsletter using the bar to your right. I try and send weekly newsletters with post updates and updates on my life! I hope this doesn't inconvenience y'all too much! XO 



Labels: , ,