Welcome to New York



Hello from New York! It has already been an incredible trip and we have only been here for a day and a half! We flew up yesterday morning and then spent the afternoon at MoMA. Maybe it's just because I am an art history nerd, but I absolutely adored it and I can't wait to go back! Natalie took that awesome picture of me obsessing over the Monet. Today, we went to the Frick, which is such an interesting and incredible museum and experience. I would definitely recommend it to anyone coming up here. We also walked down the High Line and hung out in Chelsea/ the Meat Packing District. So far, everything has been fun and exciting and I can't wait for tomorrow.
I have to say though, I am super proud of myself for packing for this trip in a carry on. Secret to my success? Layering and being a repeat skirt/shoe offender. Until tomorrow XO


Labels: , , ,