Spring where are you?







Hello all! It is supposedly spring, but the temperatures here haven't quite gotten the message yet. Last week it was in the 70s and beautiful and this week has been a little chilly in comparison. As much as I love winter weather and winter clothes, I am a little tired of wearing coats all of the time so I have decided to stop wearing them. To stay warm, I have had to be a little creative with my layering and mixing sweater and flats. 
This sweater is one of my favorites. My dad bought it for my mom when he was in Ireland and it has always been a little two warm for her. But that means it is perfect for me since I am so cold natured! Paired with boyfriend jeans, it felt a little sloppy, but with the heels, this outfit really came together. Hopefully the warmth comes back soon and I can put away all of these sweaters! XO 


Labels: , , ,