Oscar's Style

Hello all! Midterms were crazy this year, hence the hiatus, but they are finally over and I have some catching up to do. As you probably heard, the Oscar's were last week and as usual there were some incredible outfits. Here are some of my favorites and stay turned this week as I am going to New York (!!!) and will be blogging about everything. XO

Incredible color, flattering, and basically flawless. No surprise that Cate Blanchett knocked it out of the park. 

I love this dress because it is so simple yet stunning. Here is proof that you don't have to be over the top to look incredible. 

I have always been a fan of the pant suit, but this one is so classic and modern at the same time and I adore it! 

Olivia Wilde has incredible style and this was no exception. Not something I would necessarily wear, but she looked incredible. 


Lace details are my favorite and Rooney Mara did a wonderful job of not over accessorizing this look. 

Sparkly, forest green, and simple...my three favorite things. 


Labels: ,