SAG Awards

Good morning! I have lots to tell you today so there will probably be at least one more post...keep an eye out! Because of that though, let's get straight to the point. The SAG Awards were last night and I absolutely loved some of the dresses. Here are my favorites! 
Alicia Vikander looked stunning in this sequin-covered dress! 

I loved the conservative neckline, high slit, and perfect red of Anna Faris' dress

Christina Ricci's dress was so beautifully feminine and unique. Her whole look was perfect.

I adore Emilia Clarke and this hot pink dress is right up my alley! 

January Jones has impeccable style and this pale green Grecian dress was no exception. 

I love how the floral pattern and classic cut of this dress were made modern with the black ribbing and deep purple. 

You don't see a lot of lace detail on the red carpet and I love Rachel McAdams' classic take on a red carpet gown 


Viola Davis is always someone I look out for because she has great style, but also knows how to dress for her body style. Last night was no exception. 

Labels: , ,