Critics Choice Awards

This week, instead of doing a top 10 today, I am going to have my top 5 outfits from the Critics Choice Awards! I love awards shows because you can really see the diversity in styles among the guests as well as the different trends.

1. Alicia Vikander- everyone is saying that Alicia is the breakout star of the year and I couldn't agree more. She has been incredible in everything I have seen her in. I can't wait to see what she will do next. In addition to be insanely talented, she also has an awesome sense of style and is not afraid to take risks, like with this look! I mean that is a lot of patterns, but I really think she pulls it off well.

2. Emmy Rossum- Emmy is always one of my favorite people to look for because her style is so classic and effortless, which is right up my alley. This awards show, she did not disappoint!  Plus, sequins! My favorite!

 3. Krysten Ritter- Krysten just recently came on my radar after I binge watched Jessica Jones (definitely go watch it if you haven't already). Her acting was so incredible and I am excited to see what she does next. Then, she came to the Critics Choice wearing this dress! Potentially my favorite color right now, sparkles, and definitely some understated elegance. A+ from me!

4. Saoirse Ronan- Ok, I am not going to lie...I have absolutely no idea how to spell her name. But, I can't wait to see Brooklyn- I haven't been able to go yet :(- and I love this dress, which has that old Hollywood style, but a more modern color and details. The perfect combination.

 5. Sarah Paulson- I don't necessarily follow Sarah normally, however this dress was show stopping for me. Classic cut, sequins, and a killer pixie cut. Three of my favorite things! Until next time! XO            

Labels: , ,