Pages

Red with Polka Dots

Monday, December 21, 2015




It is finally starting to cool off here and feel like winter and Christmas! Living in North Carolina, we almost never have a white Christmas so I don't associate Christmas and snow. Every year, it really starts to feel like Christmas time for me after I see The Christmas Carol with my family. This Dickens story is one of my favorite Christmas stories, and if you have never seen the play, I would highly recommend it. Every year when we leave the theatre, I feel that Christmas spirit start to settle over me. 
This year has felt even less like Christmas than normal because we haven't decorated. Instead, my family and I are going to Costa Rica for ten days on December 26! I am so excited to enjoy some warm weather and simply relax for a week! XO 


0 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)