Rainforest Adventures

This sloth was hanging out on the telephone lines and looks like a furry peanut to me

One of the water falls we saw yesterday




Our new friends at the hotel

Hello from the beautiful and warm Costa Rica! We have only been here for one whole day and it has already been an adventure. Yesterday, we went on a hike through the rain forest, in the rain, to see an incredible waterfall. It was a little challenge at parts, especially post-surgery, but so worth it! We have also had quite a few encounters with nature already. We have seen a two-toed and a three-toed sloth, which I couldn't be more excited about. We also saw these adorable little raccoon like creatures this morning from our room. They were incredible friendly and I ended up having to close the door so they wouldn't come inside! All in all though, a wonderful and relaxing trip so far! 
You might have noticed the new theme. My sister, Natalie, gave it to me for Christmas. I am still working out the kinks so if there are any problems, please let me know. I would also love to hear all of your feedback! Hopefully we will have even more nature adventures before tomorrow! XO


Labels: , , , , , , , ,