Tuesday Top 10

So this week's top 10 is very music focused as lots of exciting things have happened involving music and artists that I love this week. XO

1. Y'all know my two best friends, Kate and McKenzie. They frequently make appearances on here and McKenzie has her incredible blog, The Z List. Well, McKenzie and I finally convinced Kate to start her own blog, Gambling on the Stars! I am very excited to now live in a house full of bloggers and y'all should make sure to check out both of their blogs :)

2. One Direction just released their newest album and it's pretty awesome! My favorite song so far is Infinity :)

3. I am a huge James Bond and the newest film, Spectre is incredible. Sam Smith sings the title song (so how could it be bad) and it was so well made. A must see if you are looking for something to do!

4. I have not been the biggest Justin Bieber song in the past, but I really love his new album, Purpose. It is definitely worth a listen.

5. J.Crew is having an incredible sale right now and y'all know how much I love "The Crew." I know where I'll be this weekend!

6. Adele released her second single today and it is just as show-stopping as Hello. I've been listening to it on repeat all day!

7. I'm sure you have been hearing about Paris and all of the other attacks all weekend, but I think it's important that we all just take a second to be thankful for our own safety and pray for those who aren't as lucky.

8. Thank goodness fall is here because I have been dying to wear my faux fur! Here are the pieces I'm most exciting about wearing this fall/winter.

9. Other than fur, I have also been obsessing over vintage clip-on earrings. They take a little while to get used to, but there are some incredible styles available. I shop at my local antique store, but Etsy is also a great resource for all things vintage.

10. This week marks the beginning of the Lefty Living Life newsletter. Every Monday, I will be sending out an email with an update on all of the posts from the last week. Sign up in the pop up you probably just x-ed out of or in the let's keep in touch box on the right! Can't wait to hear from you! XO

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,