Winter Pink




Pastels, specifically pale pink are some of my favorite colors to wear all year long. The key for me in fall and winter is to wear them with darker colors, so I'm not washed out or too springy. Take this shirt for example- the perfect transitional piece because it is a thicker material, but still short sleeves. This shirt is also one of those pieces that is universally liked. The first time I wore it, my Italian teacher told me I looked like I had just walked out of a Chanel ad (might be the best compliment I've ever received). It is perfect for wearing with pink because it is feminine, but not too girly so you look feminine, but you aren't trying to hard. XO
Fun Fact: My two best friends are huge One Direction fans so I have become one as well. Their new song, Drag Me Down, recently came out and was not my favorite, but the music video is awesome and makes me like the song more every time. 

Labels: , , , , ,