Black Peplum and Sparkles





We are having the weirdest fall weather here in North Carolina, which is pretty typical of North Carolina weather in general. The problem right now though is what to wear when you leave the house at 8 a.m. and don't come home until 4 p.m. At 8 in the morning, it has been in the 40s and 50s so I am piling on sweaters and scarves and relishing in the opportunity to start wearing boots. But by 3 o'clock it is 75, sunny, and perfect and I am shedding layers by the second as I am sweating across campus. For me, the perfect outfit involves a lot of layers and not necessarily warm layers. With this outfit, my shirt is comfortable, cute, and as an added perk doesn't show sweat stains. The scarf is light, so comfortable in the afternoon heat, but a nice layer around my neck in the morning. For the morning, I threw on a light jacket that was easy to take off and carry around. One day, I will fully master the art of fall dressing and I am getting close, but it might take me a few more crazy days. I sure am enjoying the fall leaves this year though! How do you deal with fall weather? XO

Labels: , , , , , , ,