Outfits of a Single Blogger- Maxis to the Max

Tuesday, July 7, 2015


Living in the south, summer is very hot and the air conditioning is normally on so high you can almost see your breath. It's a hard situation because being outside in the humidity in dress pants or a jacket is miserable, but sitting in the office all day freezing is just as bad. However, maxi dresses are the perfect solution! It is not as cool as a sun dress, but definitely better than pants and perfect for inside. This summer, I have ended up wearing maxi dresses as often as my skirts! I really love this striped maxi because it is slightly fitted around the waist which gives it more shape than a regular maxi. It is extremely comfortable, but as the same time flattering and perfect for the office. This is my first maxi that is fitted in any way and I would definitely recommend it! Do you have any summer staples you can't live without? I would love to hear about them in the comments below! XO

0 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)