Outfits of a Single Blogger

The biggest challenge for me with this blog has been finding people who are willing to take my picture. This summer, finding a photographer has become an even bigger issue as I live alone and it would be awkward to ask my boss to take my picture on our lunch break. My mom suggested I start this new series of posts because I send her a selfie of my outfit every morning to get her advice and keep her involved in my life. Moral of the story is that there are always obstacles to overcome and the solution might not be perfect, but that doesn't mean it can't still work and be fun. So here is the beginning of a new series- Outfits of a Single Blogger and other adventures of Lefty Living Life this summer. XO

Glasses, Necklace, Dress: Similar here, Phone Case, Purse: Similar here, Shoes, Arm Candy: Lily and Laura, Michael Kors, Chloe and Isabel,