H & M Never Goes Out of Style

     I started my blog a little over three years ago. At the time, I had been in the 'blogging world' and reading blogs for about six months and I was feeling confident. I had been accepted and decided on a college and was definitely feeling the ego boost from graduating high school. After reading a blog post, I thought to myself, I'm cute I could write a blog and Lefty Living Life was born. It has definitely been a challenge since at the time, I had no idea what I wanted to blog about (somedays, I still don't know). However, Lefty has also been one of the most amazing gifts and it has become one of the most important aspects of my life. 

 Lefty started out basically as my online journal and although there are still moments of that, it has become a fashion blog. Fashion has always been an important way for me to express myself. Even in moments where I feel insecure about my body, fashion has always been a way for me to show my personality and overcome those insecurities. 

One of my favorite stories about fashion in my life was my first trip to Nordstrom's when I was about five or so. First of all, it was a pretty big moment as Nordstrom's was probably the biggest store I had ever been in and it felt like heaven on Earth. I was along to help my mom pick out a new suit for work. Now my mom has great style, but sometimes she forgets it and just wants to hide in a dull rut. This was one of those times. After picking up probably the fifth black jacket, I decided enough was enough. I grabbed the first pink shirt I could find and told her she had to buy it and she wasn't allowed to buy anything black. And it snowballed from there. I have always loved dressing myself and others because it is such an amazing opportunity to express yourself and with the right outfit, anyone can feel as beautiful and incredible as they truly are. 

Lefty has not only been a creative outlet for me, but has also been a way for me to deal with my insecurities and really come out of my shell and become confident in myself and my abilities with fashion and style, but also in every other aspect of my life. Thank you again, my amazing readers, you make this so much fun and I appreciate you so much. Until next time XO 

Hat: Anthropologie, Dress: Old H&M, a combination of these three other H&M dresses, 1, 2, 3, Bag: Madewell, Shoes: Anthropologie, Glasses: The View on Elm, Necklace: Anthropologie, Arm Candy: Alex and Ani, David Yurman, Bauble Bar, Gorjana, Watch