A simple tshirt and shorts



My first couple of days here in Atlanta have been amazing and I am so excited for what this summer has in store for me. It has been a little rainy and overcast here, but hopefully the weather will perk up so I can do some exploring this weekend. I can't wait to wander around and really get to know this city. As always, if you have any recommendations for me while I'm here in Atlanta, I would love to hear them! XO

Glasses: The View on Elm, Tshirt: I love this twist on the classic striped tee, Necklace: Stella and Dot, Shorts: Maybe the most comfortable pair of shorts I have ever worn. Thank you J.Crew! Belt: Sometimes a belt is all you need to make an outfit, Shoes: such a comfortable and versatile flat from Aerin, Gold Sparkly Bangles: Chloe and Isabel- my new go-to for jewelry, Watch: similar here from Michel Kors, Gold Bangles: Chloe and Isabel, Orange Bangle: From this great boutique in Greenville, SC. I love that it is an elephant!