Leather and Lace



Sunglasses: The View on Elm, Earrings: my favorite hoops right now originally from stella and dot, but similar here, Pink Necklace: This necklace has been amazing for me the last year. I probably end up wearing it at least once a week, Pearl Chain: an amazingly versatile necklace from Stella and Dot, Shirt: a simple black tank is vital for me in the summer, Lace Sweater: A new purchase from Anthropologie that I am absolutely obsessed with, Shorts: I was a little worried about buying leather shorts, but this are so comfortable and easy to wear! Shoes: This is my first and only pair of Jack Rogers and I have to say I love them! They are so comfortable and dress up an outfit just enough, Bag: The best tote bag from Madewell, Arm Candy: Silver cuff, silver bangle, wrap braceletgold cuffwatch

The weather here has been crazy! 70 one day and 50 the next! I am so ready for it to be summer and I really hope it is beautiful for the Kentucky Derby Saturday. School is winding down and even though I don't know what I am doing this summer, I am still excited! Hopefully the blog will be getting a revamping, so if you have any ideas, suggestions, or things that you like, please let me know! I could use all of the suggestions I can get :) Have an amazing Monday and a good week XO