Easter Outfit and MTV Movie Awards




Dress
: A new acquisition from Anthropologie, Shoes: Similar here...nude pumps are a must for summer!

So I know Easter was a while ago now, but I forgot to post these earlier. I just bought this dress from Anthropologie and I absolutely adore it. It is so unique, but easy to wear because it doesn't even need accessories! Also my mom bought me and my best friends these adorable bunny ears as a joke, but then they coincidentally matched our dress exactly. So we couldn't help but take pictures in them! Also, the MTV Movie Awards just happened and there were some great outfits there so here are a couple of my favorites! XO

Cara takes some amazing risks with her style and this is one of my favorites! This is one of my favorite colors too!

Holland Roden is one of my favorite actresses right now and I adore her style! 

Scarlett was rocking it in this hot pink jumpsuit...I wish I had one!

Shailene has been everywhere lately and she always looks flawless!