Winter Pastels


White is definitely not my color, so I can't rock the winter white trend. I wanted to try something new and little brighter then the large amount of black I've been wearing lately so I decided to wear pastels instead of white. It was fun pulling out some of my more summery things and the pastels really brightened up my outfit!! Happy Monday XO 
Glasses: These are my newest frames from The View on Elm and I absolutely adore them! I am so excited to incorporate them into my wardrobe in the new year, Pearls: I have never really been a pearl girl, but this necklace from J.Crew has been invaluable in my wardrobe! I wear it all of the time, Sparkly Necklace: This was originally from Kate Spade, but I really love this one from BaubleBar too, Shirt: I love chambray and I have almost worn this one from J.Crew to death, Jacket: I love this color and this jacket is great for adding a little pop of color to a nice outfit, Belt: I love this belt from Anthropologie because it is silver and brown so very easy to wear with everything, Pants: Having one pair of nice dress pants has been great for work and sprucing up an outfit. These from J.Crew are a great option, Shoes: I was only a member of ShoeMint for a short time, but these shoes are so perfect for any outfit! Arm Candy: yes, I actually call my jewelry my arm candy :) In order it's from David Yurman, Alex and Ani, Fossil, BaubleBar, Lily and Laura, The View on Elm, Gorjana, and JewelMint