Mixing Metals


Hello all! School has finally finished for the semester and I have actually had two seconds to breath this weekend! I was recently on Invaluable.com going through their rings and decided to choose one of their rings and design an outfit around it. I haven't ever done a post like this, so I was a little skeptical whether it would work at first, but after checking out their rings (here), I thought this would be so much fun! Anyways, here is the ring I picked. I am currently all about mixing metals, textures, and materials to create interesting looks and this ring fit right into that! I absolutely love the design because it is so unusual and different from anything I wear. I was really inspired by the different textures and materials, so I tried to incorporate that into my outfit too. I would definitely check out Invaluable, because they had some really cool pieces on there! More posts coming soon and happy holidays! XO 
CoatPlaidTshirtJeansPurseSunglassesEarrings, Arm Candy: 12345