Red, Cheetah Print, and Color Blocking

Hello! I am finally home for Thanksgiving break which means more outfit posts and pictures! I am so glad to have a break because school has been so crazy lately, but also, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love getting together with my family for great conversation and great food. Do you have any awesome Thanksgiving traditions? I would love to hear about them! XO 

Glasses: I just got some new glasses that will hopefully make an appearance on here soon! Necklace: Similar here and a great alternative to simple pearls, Button-down: Chambray is a great alternative to a plain white button down and makes layering a bit more fun, Sweater: A great pop of color for these cold months, Jacket: I got this jacket from C Wonder a couple of years ago. I am definitely not a tan/brown person, but the color blocking makes this jacket feel so sophisticated, Jeans: I'm thinking I might have to get some new jeans soon because I wear these almost every day and they are starting to wear out! Shoes: These fabulous shoes are Stuart Weitzman and he doesn't have the exact ones, but similar ones. Also, a little cheaper from J.Crew